Dogs are welcome in our hotel!
We would also like to welcome your four-legged friend to our hotel. We would like to inform you about the possibilities. To make your stay and the stay of other guests as pleasant as possible, some house rules regarding pets apply.
- A maximum of 1 dog is allowed per room.
- There are two Comfort plus rooms, where dogs are welcome. Your four-legged friend can be brought along after written confirmation.
- The surcharge for your dog's stay is € 17.50 per night.
- Dogs are welcome in our restaurant, provided they are kept on a leash under the table.
- Dogs are not allowed in our fitness / wellness area.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in all public areas, as well as in the car park and in the gardens surrounding the hotel.
- There is a clearing obligation around our site.
- It is not allowed to let your dog lie on the bed or to use the seating furniture in your hotel room and/or public areas.
- Make sure your dog is not alone in the hotel room when it is being cleaned. It is easiest if you discuss this with the reception or the interior caretakers.
- During the stay, the use of a bench is mandatory.
- In case of damage and/or exceeding the above rules, we can charge a fine.
Do you still have questions? Then we would like to hear from you! We wish you and your four-legged friend a pleasant stay in our hotel.